Effective Date: August 10th, 2016
We at Roux Laboratories, Inc. (“Roux”) respect your concerns about privacy. This Online Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we obtain on this website at www.lottabody.com(hereinafter the “Site”), how we use the information, with whom we share it and the rights and choices available to users of our Site regarding our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how users can contact us about our privacy practices. The entity responsible for the processing of the information (i.e., the data controller) is Roux Laboratories, Inc., 5344 Overmyer Drive, Jacksonville, Florida 32254.
The user expressly consents by free will and unequivocally to include all his/her personal data provided to Roux through the Site, e-mail, blog or social media on a file owned by Roux, as well as to process all his/her personal data by automatic and non-automatic means, for the purposes indicated in the sections below of this Online Privacy Notice and subject to the terms and conditions referred therein.
Our privacy practices may vary among the countries in which we operate to reflect local practices and legal requirements.
Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
- Information We Obtain
- Information We Obtain Through Automated Means
- How We Use the Information We Obtain
- Interest-Based Advertising
- Information We Share
- Your Rights and Choices
- Notice to California Residents
- Data Transfers
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Links to Other Websites and Third-Party Plug-ins
- Updates to Our Online Privacy Notice
- How to Contact Us
We obtain certain information, including personal information, through our Site. The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number);
- Purchase and transaction information, such as payment card details, billing and shipping address, and information about the products, courses and other items you purchase;
- Login credentials;
- Demographic information, including age and gender;
- Social media handles;
- Product preferences;
- Information you choose to submit in connection with your inquiries or comments;
- Photographs and other content you provide;
- Contact information of others (such as email address) when you use certain features such as “Send This Job to a Friend”;
- With respect to beauty professionals, occupation, professional license number, license expiration date and license type; and
- With respect to job applicants, to the extent permitted by applicable law, employment history, education history and other information contained in a résumé uploaded through our Site or submitted through an online application form.
To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before using cookies or similar automated means.
We may use the information described above to:
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- In accordance with applicable laws, send you promotional materials and other communications;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Send you email alerts relating to investor relations if you request to receive them;
- With respect to job applicants, create and manage your account, process your employment application and notify you of future opportunities that may be of interest to you;
- With respect to beauty professionals, help you locate other professionals and distributors of our products;
- Customizing our users’ preferences and visits to our Site and delivering content tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse or interact with our Site;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing, enhancing, improving and analyzing our products, services, business and Site; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
If we use the information in other ways, we will provide you with specific notice at the time of collection.
We may use third-party analytics services on our Site, such as those of Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze visitors’ use of our Site. The information collected through these means (including IP address) may be disclosed to these analytics providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of the Site. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visithttp://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
On our Site, we may obtain information about your online activities for use in providing you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. We also may obtain information for this purpose from third-party websites on which our ads are served. This section of our Online Privacy Notice provides details and explains how to exercise your choices.
You may see certain ads on other websites because we engage third-party ad buying networks. Through such buying networks, we can target our messaging to users through demographic, interest-based and contextual means. We can track your online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of third-party cookies, web server logs, pixels and web beacons. The networks use this information to show you advertisements that may be tailored to your individual interests. The information our ad networks may collect on our behalf includes data about your visits to websites that serve our ads, such as the pages or ads you view and the actions you take on the websites. This data collection takes place both on our Site and on third-party websites that participate in these ad networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. To learn how to opt out of this ad network interest-based advertising, click here. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before placing or reading advertising cookies or similar technologies.
Our Site are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals or similar mechanisms from browsers or devices.
We do not disclose personal information we collect about you through the Site, except as described in this Online Privacy Notice. We may share personal information with our affiliates and subsidiaries for the above purposes. We also will share personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
In addition, we will disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials based on a lawful disclosure request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you on the Site. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Online Privacy Notice. To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, amend, delete or block the information by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Online Privacy Notice. Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Online Privacy Notice, and we will apply your preferences going forward.
To learn more about how to opt out of ad network interest-based advertising, please visit the consumer opt-out page at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Subject to certain limitations, California residents may ask us to provide them with (i) a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (ii) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below.
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you through the Site to our affiliates, subsidiaries and service providers in the United States and other countries for the purposes described above. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Online Privacy Notice.
For residents of the European Union (“EU”) or Switzerland, in accordance with applicable law, we have implemented safeguards to ensure an adequate level of protection for the data transferred outside of the EU or Switzerland. These safeguards include the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Our Site may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. Linked websites typically have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with us, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
The providers of third-party plug-ins on our Site, such as social sharing tools, may use automated means to collect information regarding your use of the Site and your interactions with these features. This information is subject to the privacy policies or notices of the plug-in providers and is not subject to this Online Privacy Notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not responsible for these providers’ information practices.
This Online Privacy Notice (including any addenda) may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. For significant changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our Site indicating at the top of the Online Privacy Notice when it was most recently updated.
If you would like to contact us to update information we have about you, or to exercise your rights under this notice, please contact us via this link firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Roux Laboratories, Inc.
Attention: Customer Service
4160 Woodcock Dr. Suite 100
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
Thank you for visiting our Site.